Delta Diam rubber flooring
Suppleness of Delta Diam's flooring means comfort
Crowding, slipping and uncomfortable posture on concrete floor cause damage to hooves and joints. With rubber flooring, the cows feel safe, have a good posture and enjoy natural freedom of movement. Liberated from the fear of slipping, cows are more confident and their heats easier to detect.
BENEFITS OF RUBBER FLOORING:
- A non-slip surface
- Abrasive (normal hoof wear) thanks to the design but ess abusive than concrete
- Flexible - protects the joints
- Safer - guarantees a more sure-footed stride
BENEFITS FOR THE COW AND FARMER:
- Improves health for cows´ hooves
- Reduces animal stress and fatigue
- Improves circulation in the buildings
- Reduces lameness and premature culling
- Helps improve the fertility rate
- Helps improve heat detection
- Cushions the animal in case of fall
- Increases the time of eating
- Reduces veterinary costs
- More stable milk production
- Better cost control and profitability: allows to save 2 cows per year in the herd of 100 cows
- Produced from elastic virgin rubber.
- Breaking strength: 180 kgf/cm.
- Woven textile inlay prevents rubber expansion and/or contraction, tears and breakage.
- Textile inlay's breaking strength is equally resistant lengthwise and widthwise for years of reliable service.
- Ozone and UV-treatment represents 20% of the price but multiplies by 4 the durability of the rubber in the barn.