Dairy Manager School
The Alta DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOL gives you the unique opportunity to learn from the dairy industry and academic experts and discuss the specific topics you need to understand in order to achieve maximum profitability on your dairy.
The small class sizes allow for ideal interaction and engagement. A combination of classroom sessions and on-farm learning allows you to dig deep into each topic and ask the questions that pertain most to your farm’s situation.
Current and potential future topics for DAIRY MANAGER SCHOOLS include:
- Reproductive management
- Dairy decision making & economics
- Leadership, labour organization & management
- Replacement heifer development
- Cow housing & cow comfort
- Nutritional issues & solutions
- Hoof health
- Udder health, milk quality & parlor management
- Genetics, genomics & genetic planning